MCS7705 -- USB 1.1转单并口控制器
|The MCS7705 controller provides bridging between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) port, and a Parallel Printer port. This device contains all the necessary logic to communicate with the host computer via the USB Bus. It supports Printers with hardware accelerated SPP mode.
In addition, the MCS7705 contains a 3.3V regulator and operates in Bus-Powered mode.
The MCS7705 has a reduced frequency (6MHz) crystal oscillator. This combination of features allows significant cost savings in system design along with straightforward implementation of Parallel Printer port functionality into PC peripherals using the host's USB port.
- Single 5V Operation
- Low Power
- USB Specification 1.1 compliant
- Operation over the extended USB Bus voltage range (4.5 to 5.5V)
- On-Chip 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Internal Power-On Reset
- Single Printer Port Interface
- 2KV In-Circuit ESD protection for lower cost of external components
- Available in 48-Pin QFP Package
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C