(hereinafter referred to as “ASIX”, “we”, “our” or “us”) regarding the collection,'
use and disclosure of your personal information through ASIX website (www.asix.com.tw) and any services,
both online and offline we provide (hereinafter referred to as “ASIX Services”).
Information ASIX Collects
While accessing ASIX Services, we may need to collect the following personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) from you in order to identify you individually and provide you adequate services.
Your name, company name/website, job title, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, project schedule/forecast quantity, etc. while registering MyASIX membership account or requesting ASIX Services via ASIX Customer Support Request Form.
Your resume, working experiences or related information while applying for ASIX jobs.
Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address, contact information, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information, etc. when you make a purchase of our products or certain customer services. If you are not the recipient, you need to acquire prior permission from the recipient before providing us the information.
We may also collect other non-personal information such as your hardware configuration, computer/platform or device characteristics, browser type, operating system, time zone setting, log messages, etc. in order to provide you adequate supporting while asking for ASIX Services.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information for the following commercial purposes:
- To recognize you when you log in MyASIX membership account and to authorize you to access MyASIX membership services
- To respond to your customer support requests or questions through emails, phone calls or text messages, etc.
- To process the information and documentation of your purchase order (such as purchase invoices, proof of purchase, etc.) and deliver you the purchased products or services
- To transfer the information to our authorized service providers or agents to support your requests or questions
- To consider you as our employment when you submit a job application
- To obtain users feedback and to analyze users experiences to improve ASIX products or ASIX Services
- Any other purposes with your permission
Sharing Personal Information:
We will not share or disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your permission except the following sharing cases.
- We will only share or disclose your Personal Information to other third parties with your permission
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our authorized service providers or agents who provide services for or on behalf of us and assist us to support the customer business/technical requests or questions such as providing customer support, delivering purchases and conducting billing, etc.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws, legal processes and government requests, to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to prevent any illegal activities, suspected fraud, etc.
As permitted by applicable law, we may disclose and share non-personal information without restriction. For instance, we may share the hardware configuration, operating system, browser type, etc. to our business partners in order to improve ASIX Services if necessary.
Management of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or permitted by law. We will also delete your Personal Information per your request; you may contact us to process such request if necessary.
You also have the right to update and correct your Personal Information by logging in your MyASIX membership account and updating your account profile. If you have further inquiries about your Personal Information, please feel free to contact us for further support.
Store and Transfer of Personal Information
We appreciate your trust to share your Personal Information with ASIX. We take precautions to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, disclosure or theft. Even so, there is still an inherent risk of encountering an unexpected security breach in the whole world network environment. Please contact us for further improvement if you become aware of any potential security issues on ASIX Services.
ASIX Electronics Corp.
4F, No. 8, Hsin Ann Road, Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu, 30078, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Revised Date: Jun. 6th, 2018